SUPPORT FOR YOUR SUCCESS
Since 1995 Articulate INK has been a resource to entrepreneurs, companies and nonprofits for effective communication that attracts, educates and benefits their clients.
I offer two complementary services, customized to meet your objectives and budget:
and Business Development
I will help you to:
- define clearly whom you serve.
- identify prospective clients’ aspirations and any potential obstacles to their working with you.
- show who you are and how you are uniquely qualified to help.
- address your clients’ needs and motivations in language that is clear and inviting.
- provide explicit directions on what to do to engage your services.
As we work together, your marketing initiatives will gain more direction and focus, helping you connect with the people you want to serve efficiently and effectively.
Writing and Editing Services
Great writing earns the reader’s attention by providing something of value, creates a bond with the writer, and encourages the reader to take action in a way that creates success for both of you. Let’s move your marketing content from the ordinary to the extraordinary!
I can assist you with:
- web content
- blogs and e-newsletters
- flyer, catalog and ad copy
- newsletter and magazine articles
- video and audio scripts
- editing for clarity, readability and targeted results
- manuscript prep for publication
- self-publishing your book
Contact me for a free consultation to discuss your goals and see how I can make your life easier and more successful.
“Gene helped me brainstorm and come up with amazing copy for my company, YogaStudioDecor.com.
“It was a comfortable and creative experience that yielded great results! He was able to get to the core of the company and help me articulate not only the mission, but the marketing message I was comfortable with and proud of.
“I would recommend Gene to any business owner—getting the right message across to potential customers is priceless.”
— Kiesha Jean Wells,
• • •
“Gene was a pleasure to work with. He not only polished the website content, but worked directly with our web designers to make things go smoother and quicker.”
— Randy Richards,